The following publications are available for free download.
Click on the links below to access pdf files of select DMRF publications. To order printed educational materials, visit our online store.
► General Information Kit
Download the following materials for a basic introduction and overview of dystonia and the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF). Join the DMRF for access to all the resources available to members.
- Understanding Dystonia fact sheet
- Dystonia, A Movement Disorder brochure
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation: Moving Toward A Cure brochure
► Fact Sheets
Download these one-page fact sheets.
- Understanding Dystonia
- Not Just Any Body: Living with Dystonia
- FAQ About Social Security Disability Benefits
- Genetics of Dystonia
- Dystonia and Traumatic Brain Injury
- X-Linked Dystonia-Parkinsonism
- Musician's Dystonia
- Red Light, Green Light! - Fact Sheet for Children
- What is Myoclonus-Dystonia?
- Living Well with Myoclonus-Dystonia
- Genetics of Myoclonus-Dystonia
- Myoclonus-Dystonia & Alcohol
The following additional brochures are available for free download.
- Cervical Dystonia
- Focal Hand Dystonia (Writers Cramp)
- Functional Dystonia (Psychogenic Dystonia)
- Generalized Dystonia
- Oromandibular Dystonia
- Spasmodic Dysphonia/Laryngeal Dystonia
- "Advancing Dystonia Research Through Brain Donation"
- Botulinum Neurotoxin Therapy & Dystonia
- Oromandibular Dystonia for the Dental Professional - Clinical Implications
To order printed educational materials and view all available resources, click here to visit our online store.
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.