Dystonia Moves Me
You can promote dystonia awareness.
Dystonia Moves Me is DMRF’s annual awareness campaign. Dystonia Moves Me empowers volunteers to promote dystonia awareness locally and in social media.
There are several ways to take action for dystonia awareness:
1. Show your support by showing up. DMRF events and educational meetings are happening throughout the country. Click here to check for events in your area.
If you’re unable to attend an event, consider making a donation to support awareness efforts.
2. Talk about it. Read up on dystonia so you are prepared to inform family and friends. Click here to download a free double-sided fact sheet of dystonia talking points to help start the conversation.
3. Make an awareness moment. Keep wallet-sized information cards and stickers on hand to promote dystonia among the people you see on a daily basis. Click here to order.
4. Share what you know. Throughout September, look for facts about dystonia posted daily from DMRF on Facebook and Twitter (@dmrf). Share on social.
Let us know how you are promoting dystonia awareness by sharing your photos/videos:
• Upload to www.dystonia-foundation.org/DMM_2018
• Email to email@example.com
• Tag us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (#dystoniamovesme)
Thank you for your support! Questions? Contact the DMRF
Order your limited edition Dystonia Moves Me awareness merchandise at www.dystonia-foundation.org/shop.
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.