The DMRF relies on your support to fund cutting-edge research, partner with pharma-biotech companies to pursue new drug targets, support critically important scientific meetings, provide staff support for the Dystonia Coalition and Dystonia Advocacy Network, make educational materials available for all who need them, host symposiums and educational forums and maintain support groups.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- One Year Subscription to the Dystonia Dialogue (3 print issues)
- DMRF's annual science report, Promise & Progress
- DMRF Membership Card
- 15% discount off DMRF merchandise
- Special notices of DMRF events and activities
- Knowing you are part of a global effort to cure dystonia!
Your transaction will be processed on a secure server to protect your personal information. If you have questions or concerns, or would prefer to make a donation by telephone please call our office at 800-377-3978.
To join by mail, please make your check payable to DMRF and mail it to: DMRF, Att: Membership, One East Wacker Drive, Suite 1730 Chicago, Illinois 60601.
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.