Newsletters & Press Releases
Keep up-to-date on DMRF news and activities.
The DMRF provides two informative newsletters with your annual membership:
|Dystonia Dialogue||Promise & Progress:
Science Report from the DMRF
- 03/10/17 - ACTION ALERT: Keep Dystonia Eligible for DOD Research Funding
- 02/28/17 - $5Cure4Dystonia Launches on Rare Disease Day to Raise Awareness
- 02/24/17 - URGENT: Continued Action Needed on Health Care Reform
- 02/09/17 - DMRF Board Member Joins Peer Review of DOD Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program
- 02/06/17 - Benefit Concert Showcases Dystonia Awareness & Talent from Rushmore Music Festival
- 02/01/17 - February is Going to the Dogs!
- 01/18/17 - Applications Sought for Douglas Kramer Young Advocate Award
- 01/17/17 - Investigators Discover Mutations in KMT2B Cause Complex Childhood Dystonia
- 01/12/17 - URGENT: Take Action on Healthcare Reform
- 01/10/17 - DMRF Announces 2017 Mahlon DeLong Young Investigator Award
- 12/31/16 - Happy New Year!
- 12/28/16 - Pat Brogan Continues Mission to Find a Cure
- 12/14/16 - 21st Century Cures Act Includes Programs to Benefit Dystonia Community
- 11/24/16 - Thank You from DMRF
- 11/21/16 - DMRF-Funded Discoveries Clarify Drug Mechanism of Action and Neurocircuitry Underlying Dystonia
- 11/17/16 - FDA Invites DMRF to Present on Deep Brain Stimulation for Dystonia
- 11/10/16 - Dystance4Dystonia Runners Raise Awareness & Research Funds
- 11/08/16 - Major Advancements in Understanding Dystonia Biochemistry
- 10/31/16 - Annual Chicago Basket Bash Raises $100K+ Toward Dystonia Cure
- 10/19/16 - Addex Therapeutics to Conduct Clinical Study of Dipraglurant in Cervical Dystonia
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.