Newsletters & Press Releases
Keep up-to-date on DMRF news and activities.
The DMRF provides two informative newsletters with your annual membership:
|Dystonia Dialogue||Promise & Progress:
Science Report from the DMRF
- 01/16/18 - Call for Douglas Kramer Young Advocate Award Applications
- 12/21/17 - Happy New Year from the DMRF!
- 11/08/17 - James C. Kilik Memorial Research Awards Fund Groundbreaking Dystonia Studies
- 11/03/17 - 12th Basket Bash for Dystonia is Last Hurrah at Historic Chicago Restaurant
- 10/25/17 - Attendees Fill Zoo for 1st Philadelphia Dystonia Walk
- 10/13/17 - Iowa Dog Lovers Unite for Dystonia Awareness
- 10/06/17 - “Dystonia Detectives” Descend on Indianapolis Canal Walk to Hunt for Cure
- 10/05/17 - Original Dystonia Zoo Walk Marks 6th Year
- 09/30/17 - Thank you!
- 09/28/17 - Putnam Walk in 3rd Year of Raising Dystonia Awareness & Research Funds
- 09/28/17 - 450+ Attend 4th Annual Pittsburgh Dystonia Zoo Walk
- 09/25/17 - White Sox & Red Sox Host Double Header for Dystonia Awareness
- 09/20/17 - Toss4Dystonia Cornhole Tournament Marks 5th Anniversary of Support for DMRF
- 09/20/17 - Action Alert: Tell Senators to Oppose Graham-Cassidy Legislation on Healthcare Reform
- 09/15/17 - 3rd Annual Bronx Zoo Walk Raises Funds & Awareness to Cure Dystonia
- 09/14/17 - “Cards Against Dystonia” Casino Night is Betting on a Cure
- 09/13/17 - Cincinnati Zoo Walk Celebrates 5 Years of Fighting for a Cure
- 09/01/17 - 3rd Annual St Louis Dystonia Zoo Walk Raises Awareness & Research Funds
- 08/29/17 - Stand Up for Dystonia Campaign Pumps Up Dystonia Awareness
- 08/21/17 - Ready for Dystonia Awareness Month?
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.