Newsletters & Press Releases
Keep up-to-date on DMRF news and activities.
The DMRF provides two informative newsletters with your annual membership:
|Dystonia Dialogue||Promise & Progress:
Science Report from the DMRF
- 10/19/16 - Addex Therapeutics to Conduct Clinical Study of Dipraglurant in Cervical Dystonia
- 10/19/16 - Local Leader Organizes First Cedar Rapids Dogs4Dystonia Dog Walk
- 10/13/16 - Thank You!
- 10/10/16 - Allergan and DMRF Continue Longstanding Partnership
- 09/30/16 - Senate Resolution Recognizes Dystonia Awareness Month
- 09/27/16 - Dystonia Awareness Month Culminates with Multiple Events in Final Weekend
- 09/22/16 - Woman Finds Empowerment & Relief from Dystonia through Running
- 09/20/16 - DMRF Board Member Holds 2nd Annual Dystonia Bronx Zoo Walk Weeks after Deep Brain Stimulation
- 09/14/16 - Cincinnati Dystonia Zoo Walks Surpass $150K to Support Research & Programs
- 09/09/16 - Call for Applications for Mahlon DeLong Young Investigator Award
- 08/31/16 - September is Dystonia Awareness Month!
- 08/29/16 - 2nd Annual St Louis Dystonia Zoo Walk Raises Awareness & Research Funds
- 08/25/16 - New Survey Seeks Cervical Dystonia Patients
- 08/19/16 - Community of Champions: 200 Gather for Dystonia Family Symposium & Zoo Walk
- 07/26/16 - 1st Portland Dystonia Zoo Walk Raises Awareness & Research Funds
- 07/20/16 - 3rd Detroit Dystonia Zoo Walk Exceeds Goals for Raising Awareness & Research Funds
- 07/18/16 - Dystonia Moves Me Kits Now Available
- 07/01/16 - We’ve Moved!
- 06/20/16 - Hundreds Attend 2nd Annual Providence Dystonia Zoo Walk
- 06/16/16 - 1st Ever Twin Cities Dystonia Zoo Walk Draws 200+
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.