Newsletters & Press Releases
Keep up-to-date on DMRF news and activities.
The DMRF provides two informative newsletters with your annual membership:
|Dystonia Dialogue||Promise & Progress:
Science Report from the DMRF
- 03/01/15 - Cervical Dystonia Volunteers Needed for Research Survey
- 02/26/15 - It’s Complicated: Common Misunderstandings about Dystonia
- 02/25/15 - Brain Donors are Essential for Important Dystonia Studies
- 02/17/15 - DMRF and Cure Dystonia Now Announce Collaboration to Investigate Possible New Treatment
- 01/23/15 - Applications Now Accepted for Douglas Kramer Young Advocate Award
- 01/19/15 - Addex Therapeutics and DMRF Announce Partnership to Explore Dipraglurant for Treatment of Dystonia
- 01/06/15 - Digital Partners Incorporated Collaborates with DMRF to Launch Move for Dystonia
- 12/30/14 - Dystonia Research Update: 2014 in Review
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.