Newsletters & Press Releases
Keep up-to-date on DMRF news and activities.
The DMRF provides two informative newsletters with your annual membership:
|Dystonia Dialogue||Promise & Progress:
Science Report from the DMRF
- 10/13/17 - Iowa Dog Lovers Unite for Dystonia Awareness
- 10/06/17 - “Dystonia Detectives” Descend on Indianapolis Canal Walk to Hunt for Cure
- 10/05/17 - Original Dystonia Zoo Walk Marks 6th Year
- 09/30/17 - Thank you!
- 09/28/17 - Putnam Walk in 3rd Year of Raising Dystonia Awareness & Research Funds
- 09/28/17 - 450+ Attend 4th Annual Pittsburgh Dystonia Zoo Walk
- 09/25/17 - White Sox & Red Sox Host Double Header for Dystonia Awareness
- 09/20/17 - Toss4Dystonia Cornhole Tournament Marks 5th Anniversary of Support for DMRF
- 09/20/17 - Action Alert: Tell Senators to Oppose Graham-Cassidy Legislation on Healthcare Reform
- 09/15/17 - 3rd Annual Bronx Zoo Walk Raises Funds & Awareness to Cure Dystonia
- 09/14/17 - “Cards Against Dystonia” Casino Night is Betting on a Cure
- 09/13/17 - Cincinnati Zoo Walk Celebrates 5 Years of Fighting for a Cure
- 09/01/17 - 3rd Annual St Louis Dystonia Zoo Walk Raises Awareness & Research Funds
- 08/29/17 - Stand Up for Dystonia Campaign Pumps Up Dystonia Awareness
- 08/21/17 - Ready for Dystonia Awareness Month?
- 08/10/17 - Applications Invited for Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- 07/25/17 - Portland Volunteers Host 2nd Dystonia Zoo Walk to Support DMRF
- 07/19/17 - Michigan Dystonia Community Unites at 4th Annual Zoo Walk
- 07/18/17 - “Dystonia Detectives” Scour Chicago for Cure
- 07/12/17 - DYT6 Dystonia Protein Regulates Process Critical for Neuron Maturation
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.