Newsletters & Press Releases
Keep up-to-date on DMRF news and activities.
The DMRF provides two informative newsletters with your annual membership:
|Dystonia Dialogue||Promise & Progress:
Science Report from the DMRF
- 11/24/16 - Thank You from DMRF
- 11/21/16 - DMRF-Funded Discoveries Clarify Drug Mechanism of Action and Neurocircuitry Underlying Dystonia
- 11/17/16 - FDA Invites DMRF to Present on Deep Brain Stimulation for Dystonia
- 11/10/16 - Dystance4Dystonia Runners Raise Awareness & Research Funds
- 11/08/16 - Major Advancements in Understanding Dystonia Biochemistry
- 10/31/16 - Annual Chicago Basket Bash Raises $100K+ Toward Dystonia Cure
- 10/19/16 - Addex Therapeutics to Conduct Clinical Study of Dipraglurant in Cervical Dystonia
- 10/19/16 - Local Leader Organizes First Cedar Rapids Dogs4Dystonia Dog Walk
- 10/13/16 - Thank You!
- 10/10/16 - Allergan and DMRF Continue Longstanding Partnership
- 09/30/16 - Senate Resolution Recognizes Dystonia Awareness Month
- 09/27/16 - Dystonia Awareness Month Culminates with Multiple Events in Final Weekend
- 09/22/16 - Woman Finds Empowerment & Relief from Dystonia through Running
- 09/20/16 - DMRF Board Member Holds 2nd Annual Dystonia Bronx Zoo Walk Weeks after Deep Brain Stimulation
- 09/14/16 - Cincinnati Dystonia Zoo Walks Surpass $150K to Support Research & Programs
- 09/09/16 - Call for Applications for Mahlon DeLong Young Investigator Award
- 08/31/16 - September is Dystonia Awareness Month!
- 08/29/16 - 2nd Annual St Louis Dystonia Zoo Walk Raises Awareness & Research Funds
- 08/25/16 - New Survey Seeks Cervical Dystonia Patients
- 08/19/16 - Community of Champions: 200 Gather for Dystonia Family Symposium & Zoo Walk
Accelerating Research & Inspiring Hope
The Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) has served the dystonia community since 1976. Join us in our global effort to find a cure.