- NEW! From the Dystonia Dialogue: Dystonia & Today's Physical Therapy
Learn how advancements in physical therapy are helping individuals with dystonia.
- Questions and Answers about Botulinum Neurotoxin Injections
Answers to common questions about this often misunderstood treatment.
- Emergency Grant Funding Supports Unique Model to Test New Therapies
Bridge funding from the DMRF allowed important research to continue on a novel fly model designed for testing new dystonia treatments.
- Training the Next Generation of Dystonia Experts: Clinical Fellowship Program
The DMRF is fostering the next generation of dystonia leaders by offering one-year fellowships to support clinical training of physicians in preparation for a clinical and/or research career in movement disorders and dystonia. Meet this year's fellowship recipients.
- Awareness Works: My Mission to Help Educate Medical Students on Dystonia and DBS
Kimberly Kell shares how she has persevered through addiction, post-traumatic stress disorder, dystonia, and deep brain stimulation, and has has made it her mission to promote greater awareness.
- 10 Tips for Building Resilience - from the Dystonia Dialogue
The Winter 2012 issue of the Dystonia Dialogue featured the stories of how two members cope with the ups and downs of treatment. The American Psychological Association suggests ways to build and promote resilience in difficult times.
- Going Global: a Research Update - From the Dystonia Dialogue
DMRF Science Officer Dr. Jan Teller shares the latest developments in dystonia and how the DMRF's collaborations are advancing the field.